Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: V3 broke into pieces when I posed her

estherau opened this issue on Aug 21, 2003 ยท 8 posts

estherau posted Thu, 21 August 2003 at 7:03 PM

She was a character I'd made and saved. I opened a Pz3 I had (a new one - nice aeroplane from IW) and then I popped her into the scene, but when I posed her she broke up. I have a mac. No RSR files anywhere I don't think. any ideas? I bet this has happened lots before but I couldn't find the answer when I searched the forums. She used to work fine. Sob! Sniffle, Sob. Love Esther ps I have poser 4

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

estherau posted Thu, 21 August 2003 at 7:27 PM

The thing is when I load the airplane from the figures library and put her in it she's fine, but when I load the PZ3 of the airplane, and then put her in it, she breaks apart as soon as I pose her. Please don't tell me it's because the cabin isn't pressurized. Love esther

PapaBlueMarlin posted Thu, 21 August 2003 at 7:47 PM

Are your IK's off. Make sure they are. Also check in your geometry folders to make sure there are no rsr files. This is really weird and I haven't seen any thing like this. You may have to load her first and then the airplane (if possible)before you pose her.

estherau posted Thu, 21 August 2003 at 7:51 PM

I don't think macs have RSR files in the geometry folder. At least not visible ones. Yes I can do it without using the PZ3 but the PZ3 has correct scaling and nice lighting and I liked it. Okay I turned IK off and reposed her but she didn't come back together again. Love esther

estherau posted Thu, 21 August 2003 at 7:57 PM

How's this for weirdness. IK and limits both turned off. I imported another figure from my figures library. another V3, and when I posed her - guess what? Yes, she exploded again! All these exploding vickies are very upsetting. Love Esther

PapaBlueMarlin posted Thu, 21 August 2003 at 8:12 PM

Save the lighting to one of your lighting folders and reapply it later. You may have to estimate the scaling.

estherau posted Thu, 21 August 2003 at 8:14 PM

This is my other V3 I brought in to the PZ3 which I bought. from IW. My vickies are exploding left right and center. Love esther

Momcat posted Thu, 21 August 2003 at 9:51 PM

I'd send a note to IW, and see if they can help.