Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: "Born to be Wild" biker set For Michael 3

wdupre opened this issue on Sep 01, 2003 ยท 16 posts

wdupre posted Mon, 01 September 2003 at 11:13 AM

the Biker set is done and ready for release when M3 is. I have added a pair of very tight Leather pants to the ensemble as well as some gauntlet style gloves. (the bike is not mine but one from the special interest section of DAZ.) there is still time to own both the M2 and M3 versions of this set for the price of one, by buying the M2 version at daz anytime before M3 is released. after that the free upgrade will no longer be offered, so get 'em while they're hot!

ElorOnceDark posted Mon, 01 September 2003 at 12:04 PM

Wow! Looks great! Awesome work!

wdupre posted Mon, 01 September 2003 at 1:15 PM

oops guess I didnt make that very clear, sorry Cherokee as a current owner of the M2 set you are eligable for the free upgrade to the M3 set, but I havn't made any plans to do the pants and gloves for M2, those are strictly M3 Package Bonuses. Creating them for the M2 package would, becouse of their extrememly tight nature, pretty much require complete rebuilding of the meshes.

cwsatl429 posted Mon, 01 September 2003 at 2:49 PM

Wow! The set looks great! I cannot wait for M3 and your Biker Set! :) I have a question: Is the face on M3 a custom morph that you did, or was it created using M3's own morphs? Just curious, because I think he looks really cute.... I mean tough, but cute! :) If his face was created using M3's own morphs, would you consider sharing his face dial settings when he is released?

sandoppe posted Mon, 01 September 2003 at 4:41 PM

He looks like Brando, actually :)

mabfairyqueen posted Mon, 01 September 2003 at 8:12 PM

Nifteh!!!

ronstuff posted Mon, 01 September 2003 at 8:31 PM

Attached Link: ImaginationWorks Hoiliday Sale

Fantastic work - the most authentic biker outfit I have yet seen - I can hardly wait to dress M3 and plop him on one of my new HD cycles from iw43d - If you guys have not seen the labor day special on their cycles set 7 models for $30 - get over there NOW before the sale ends!

Lisas_Botanicals posted Mon, 01 September 2003 at 9:02 PM

Wow, Will! That's a HOT outfit! All the details look fabulous! Lisa

queri posted Tue, 02 September 2003 at 12:52 AM

That's the coolest thing ever-- congrats!!! Really looks like a photo. Emily

wdupre posted Tue, 02 September 2003 at 10:06 AM

thanks all for the great comments, MabFairyQueen deserves some of the credit for this as the excelent texture work is hers. yep the face morphs are m3 stock face injections. and yes i can post dial settings. Lol sandoppe, young brando was just what I was shooting for though I think I came closer to Jack Lemmon myself. ah well need more time to learn all the dials, and do some organizing there, (sure glad that P5 can organize dials into sections)

Lyne posted Tue, 02 September 2003 at 3:03 PM

I am not sure about sales and what to buy for which first... but your render makes me WANT Mike3 and the bike whichever way I go! LOL!!

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!

kennect posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 11:10 PM

so glad to here about the update for M3...When will it be available now that the Mike is now for sale?

wdupre posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 11:33 PM

Attached Link: http://secure.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=1582

the born to be wild biker set for mike 3 is up at the DAZ store now anyone who already purchased the set for m2 will get their update instructions as soon as I can arange it with daz. they are very busy though so it might take a few days. thanks for your patiance in advance.

kennect posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 11:45 PM

thanks for that update...the work you did on this package is so great....

pdxjims posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 11:00 PM

Whew! I almost bought the M3 Born to Be Wild set today, then I remembered that you said buyers of the M2 version got the M3 update for free. That was close! The M2 version is one of the best buys I've ever made, and the promo on the M3 version with the new pants is one of the best deals they've got for M3.

DCArt posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 11:06 PM

This is a great set ... I didn't have it for M2, but I sure wanted it for M3. Great job!!!