Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: Leap into Xfrog - The New Reality in Organic Software!

LilyHawk opened this issue on Sep 05, 2003 ยท 4 posts

LilyHawk posted Fri, 05 September 2003 at 4:15 PM

HostedForumImage91S0

Xfrog from Greenworks organic-software has what it takes!

SoftgoodThumb14388.jpg Xfrog Full : our premier product for modeling and animation of organic forms. Exports all common 3D data formats with free plugins available for Lightwave, Cinema4D, Maya, and 3ds max. Common uses include modeling and animating Trees, Flowers, Bushes, Organic-Iterative Architecture and Abstract Organic Structures. SoftgoodThumb14388.jpg Xfrog Lite : our discount version for modeling of organic forms, such as Trees, Flowers, Bushes, Cacti, Houseplants. Over 900 pre-built models are available in the 3D models section and also from our web site. SoftgoodThumb21284.jpg XfrogTune : Used to greatly reduce the complexity of branching structures of trees, with minimal noticeable artifacts. XfrogTune works with any Xfrog model that is constructed with tree and leaf components, and allows the user to change the polygon complexity while intelligently retaining the overall look of the model. SoftgoodThumb21117.jpg XfrogPlants : 16 Libraries, each containing 60 models. These Libraries are modeled by botanical experts, and real samples of each species of plant in each library are obtained for textures - tree leaves are scanned, flower petals are scanned, and bark is photographed.

Don't miss the Greenworks Spotlight at Renderosity!
Stewart McSherry, Product Manager of Greenworks organic software, will be in the Renderosity Spotlight to answer your questions about Xfrog and XfrogPlants products and future directions towards virtual ecosystems. Stewart will be available to answer your questions from September 812.

Xfrog products available at Renderosity

Xfrog Art Gallery at Renderosity

Greenworks web site

Greenworks Art Gallery

Lillian Hawkins
Xfrog Marketing Consultant

BCEmcke posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 6:35 AM

I was able to test the beta version for Cinema 4D and I have to say that this proggie is one of the best I have worked with. A big thank you to XFrog for this wonderful product which I will buy as soon as my wallet will be refilled. BCEmcke

LilyHawk posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 3:05 PM

Thank you BCEmcke!

It's great to hear such positive feedback. Thanks for taking the time to share your insights and experience with Xfrog!

We hope others will try it and find out how wonderful it is.

Xfrog Demos can be found here

Best Wishes,
Lillian Hawkins
Xfrog Marketing

BCEmcke posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 4:29 PM

My pleasure. :-)