Forum: Contest Announcements

Subject: Concept Car

hornet opened this issue on Sep 07, 2003 ยท 9 posts

hornet posted Sun, 07 September 2003 at 7:18 PM

I would like to ask all interested parties, to design for myself a car that would compete with the likes of: the new for 2004 Bentley Continental GT, Aston Martin's DB7, Mercedes Benz CL class 2-doors as well as others that fit into the High-End luxury class. This contest is not strictly for those into "LightWave", but is open also to other formats, such as: 3DS Max, 4d Cinema and all other 3D formats. The perimeters are: 1. The car MUST consist of a standard automobile layout. 2. Front engine/Rear wheel drive. 3. 2-door, but must have enough room for 2 passengers in the back. 4. Size of the car should be approx: Length, between 185-192 inches. Width, between 71-76 inches. Height, between 51-54 inches. 5. Car should have a destictive! look to it.. somewhat like the Ferrari's or BMW.. you know it when you see either of those on the road.. but not odd in any way.. perhaps a prominant grille, like Bugatti or older Volvo's, or perhaps that of Mercedes Benz cars. 6. Finally, the car should be contemporary in it's design, not too futuristic! I would like to see at least 3 different views if possible.. front 3/4 view, rear 3/4 view and the top. I would like to see some ideas emailed to me possibly by September 20, 2004, but if not, perhaps by the end of September. Please send all entries to me in JPEG (.jpg) format. Please send them in sizes under 200k if you can. Email all entries to me under the subject heading of "CONCEPT CAR" .. ALL OTHER ENTRIES THAT ARE NOT "CONCEPT CAR" WILL BE DELETED!!! So Please email carefully!! My email address is: dlvh007@yahoo.com don't forget "CONCEPT CAR" I thank you all in advance for your entries.. if you have further questions, just email me..also under "CONCEPT CAR" in the Subject area! Happy designing! Mr. David V. .. VH Inc.