Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Why do my joints look distorted??

DigitalDreamsDS opened this issue on Sep 12, 2003 ยท 5 posts

DigitalDreamsDS posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 11:23 PM

Ok, why are the joints doing this? It looks really bad especially when doing a close up view..

lhiannan posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 11:55 PM

Poor l'il Posette... She just doesn't have a dense enough mesh to bend that much. There's nothing wrong with her, per se, she just doesn't have very many polygons compared to the newer figures out there.

randym77 posted Sat, 13 September 2003 at 5:57 AM

Yes, that's normal for the Poser 4 figures, I'm afraid. Fix it with some postwork.

pakled posted Sat, 13 September 2003 at 10:22 AM

Did I say that?..;) yeah, another thing that sometimes helps is to check connected body parts, sometimes a little move of a shoulder can help an arm out..some..

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

elizabyte posted Sat, 13 September 2003 at 11:09 AM

pakled, when I saw the title of this post my impulse to to say "Roll 'em tighter, dude!" :) So, hey, great minds... Posette's joints were the main reason I stopped using her. I actually like her face and body shape fairly well. I've done a few pretty interesting images with her, but I got really tired of her achey-breaky joints and really high armpits. bonni

"When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch." - Bette Davis