Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: INJ...how do i make one

cmjackson opened this issue on Sep 22, 2003 ยท 6 posts

cmjackson posted Mon, 22 September 2003 at 10:37 AM

I want to make a face file for V3 but in the INJ format, how do i go about this, i don't want to have to load the head morphs before i apply the face inj pose. I've got mat pose edit Thanxs Claire xxx

Simderella posted Mon, 22 September 2003 at 10:56 AM

not sure how u do it manually, but you can use INJection Pose Builder that takes face files, or you could use Injection Magic, both available at DAZ

My Gallery

cmjackson posted Mon, 22 September 2003 at 11:27 AM

ohh thanxs can't afford to buy anything eles at the mo.

Simderella posted Mon, 22 September 2003 at 11:55 AM

I know what you mean, i'm sure someone else can tell you how you can do this manually, although i bet its a lengthy process.. eppp!! Good Luck ;)

My Gallery

Jaager posted Mon, 22 September 2003 at 2:04 PM

If it is a morph you have made, it is easy to make an INJpose. You can use a text editor, but MM4 is a little faster and it always gets the { } right. This is the file you use: { version { number 4.01 } actor head:1 { channels { } } } Make it a new text file and name it FaceINJ.fc2 If you need to move the eyes to fit a new location because of the morph use this file: { version { number 4.01 } actor head:1 { channels { } } actor leftEye:1 { channels { translateX xtran { forceLimits 4 min 0 max 0 } translateY ytran { forceLimits 4 min 0 max 0 } translateZ ztran { forceLimits 4 min 0 max 0 } } } actor rightEye:1 { channels { translateX xtran { forceLimits 4 min 0 max 0 } translateY ytran { forceLimits 4 min 0 max 0 } translateZ ztran { forceLimits 4 min 0 max 0 } } } } You then substitute the new eye location for the "0" in the min & max of the trans channel you need to change. Copy your morph into the FaceINJ.fc2 file (MM4) Save the file with YOURCHARACTERNAME.fc2 Then open this file in a text editor and change the targetGeom WHATEVERYOUNAMEDIT to targetGeom PBMCC_01 (the _## can be 01-50) It will then inject your morph ********** Reading between the lines, I am betting that you have made a new face using the DAZ morphs and want to have a file that just injects the DAZ morphs you want. You use Rob's InjectionPoseBuilder from DAZ - it is $2 if you are a PC member. It does exactly this. ****** You have used DAZ morphs but are not a PC member and do not have IPB? Do this ( but realize, you may not share the morph with anyone else - it is DAZ' morph). Set up your character. Spawn Morph Target in Poser. In place of shape1 type PBMCC_01 Save as a new CR2 Copy your morph into the FaceINJ.fc2 file (MM4) Save the file with YOURCHARACTERNAME.fc2 It will directly inject into V3. There are shape morphs in V3 that move the eye sockets. These morphs move the eyes through ERC linkage. Spawning a new morph - the new morph does not have the ERC linkage, so the eyes no longer move automatically. To get the eyes into the new location, you have to move them. To keep them there, you have to lock them. If you use the dial, every pose will undo your work. Inject your morph from the *fc2 Open the *.fc2 in your tect editor. Type a new position for min/max save the file re-inject the morph -see new position for eye - adjust as needed. (Little numbers)(left and rifgr ytrans and ztrans are identical, xtrans have opposite signs)

cmjackson posted Mon, 22 September 2003 at 3:10 PM

ohh i'll have to do this tomorrow, thankyou