Forum: Bryce

Subject: Tiny Bryce window every time

aljen opened this issue on Jul 28, 2000 ยท 6 posts

aljen posted Fri, 28 July 2000 at 4:01 AM

Attached Link: http://www.aljen.de

After every programm lauch (yes, I _do_ shut down Bryce from time to time ;) Bryce 4 shows a new standard window, which is rather tiny on a 19 inch display. I have to switch in up every time. Is there a way to tell Bryce to keep up the recent picture size? Of course, I have marked the option in Settings, but this doesn't seem to have an influence upon the startup document. MacOS 9.0.4 D, Bryce 4 German. T.I.A.!

Eshal posted Fri, 28 July 2000 at 7:01 AM

I generally use the Document Setup under the file button. I found it actually works for me :)....not a lot of things do for some reason lol Regards Eshal

I'm a genetically enhanced blonde...what's your excuse? ~Eshal~

Sinv-jica posted Fri, 28 July 2000 at 11:37 AM

I premade a personalized setting with the camera angle, background and other setting I like to start out with. everytime I run bryce I just click file open and click on preset.br4 (what I called the file) I constatantly use this file when making the individual parts for a model.

Hawkfyr posted Fri, 28 July 2000 at 3:55 PM

Hi aljen, do this open Bryce , set it up howerver you like it,(make sure you clik on the interface button on the left below the rayspray tool also go into document setup and select "Max recommended" name it "Default.br4. hit Save That will launch automatically everytime you open Bryce. be sure you do not save over this file, always use the "Save as"command when your saving your work. Hawkfyr

“The fact that no one understands you…Doesn’t make you an artist.”

jstawarz2 posted Wed, 09 August 2000 at 7:39 PM

Also, make sure that it's in your Bryce 4 program directory... :) First time that I tried to set this up, I accidently saved it in My Documents and wondered for a week why it wouldn't start the way that I wanted it to... :P It's working fine, now, though.

Hawkfyr posted Wed, 09 August 2000 at 7:44 PM

I hate when that happens jstawarz2 .lol Hawkfyr< has misplaced many files that way)

“The fact that no one understands you…Doesn’t make you an artist.”