Forum: Bryce

Subject: 525 Total Signatures, and I got robbed large...

draculaz opened this issue on Sep 25, 2003 ยท 33 posts

draculaz posted Thu, 25 September 2003 at 7:19 AM

Hey everyone. I think you and the people from the IRC room have noticed that I haven't been around much in the past week. Basically I've been robbed of pretty much everything I had minus some cash the first night I slept in residence at my grad school. cash, wallet, laptop, digital camera. I consider myself artistically dead. Completely and thoroughly. Indeed, I can not think of anything else to do during the day than stare at the walls and go to class. I left the door of my room open and someone came in during the night. I was jetlagged and slept soundly, didn't hear a thing -or there was some force that kept me asleep, lest something worse happen if I actually would have woken up. At any rate the guy managed to pass through two security doors with different number combinations, another door (probably locked) and yet my own door -which was or was not locked, I do not entirely remember. At any rate, that's what happened. I'm done completely, nothing left for me to do artistically but to doodle on pieces of paper. Damned addictions... 525 signatures though... incredible and amazing, at least I have something to smile about. Mihnea