Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: M3 SR1 - Correcting the Record

xoconostle opened this issue on Sep 30, 2003 ยท 18 posts

xoconostle posted Tue, 30 September 2003 at 7:44 PM

In an earlier post, I complained, along with others, that the M3 SR1 and body morphs were causing more problems than I had before installing them. wdupre's commnet that he hasn't had problems intrigued me, so I got over my frustration and spent more time working with the figure. Frankly, I've had trouble replicating the problems I'd experienced at first. Although I'd said I was sure that I wasn't doing anything wrong, I'm no longer certain. I'm not too proud to avoid admitting that I may have erred in stating my complaints, and offer apologies to DAZ if I did. My purpose in starting a new thread is partially to say some positive things about the updates, and partially to solicit specifics about issues that some people are having so that we as a community can hopefully gain some clarity, and maybe even help DAZ to understand what we're talking about.

This image show M3/SR1 with the "Musucular 3" body morph set to 1.0. Looks just fine to me. I don't know what I was doing that caused this setting to make M3 have angular distortions before, but I'll get to a related issue a few posts down.