Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: M3 Barbarian Poll... This affects ALL potential buyers!

DraX opened this issue on Oct 03, 2003 ยท 22 posts

DraX posted Fri, 03 October 2003 at 3:17 AM

I'm nearing the final stages of development for the Barbarian (sorry for the delay, folks, had a lot of stuff going on in RL that made it very difficult for me to devote my time this project in it's entirety.)

The attached is an image I previewed over at poserPros a couple of days ago, and does not reflect the current progress of the Barbarian. Neftis has created an amazing hair set specifically for the Barbarian which she already teased you guys with and I'm very proud to announce that secretheart is working hard on a set of add-on textures for him, and from the work-in-progress renders I've seen, you guys are going to love it!

The poll is this... would you prefer to have the clothing set as one Single conformer, or in pieces? (i.e. Boots, Loincloth, Armbands, Belt) The other option will be of course to talk to DAZ and see if they can make an optional installer that will give owners of the set the Full Conformer and the associated obj file (after verifying that the pieces indeed exist in the user's Runtime), but I haven't discussed that possibility with them as of yet. I'll try and go with the best option based on your preferences.

And for those wondering, we're hoping to have the Barbarian and related products in the DAZ store sometime within the next two weeks.