Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: First time buyer email sent to me.

ChaosOutlaw opened this issue on Oct 07, 2003 ยท 2 posts

ChaosOutlaw posted Tue, 07 October 2003 at 6:46 AM

"Thank you for purchasing at Renderosity's MarketPlace. To ensure a secure purchase (for credit card payments not made via PayPal), please email the 1-800 / freephone number or security number on the back of your credit card along with your Renderosity username to store@renderosity.com. Once we receive the number we'll be happy to activate your purchase. If your payment was made through PayPal then your purchase will be immediately available for download. MarketPlace Customer Support Contact : store@renderosity.com / 615-333-7775 or 866-220-2949 (Toll Free) Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm (system time) Thank You, The Team at Renderosity " Above is the copy of the first time buyers email sent to me by "The Team at Renderosity". It says that, and I quote, " If your payment was made through PayPal then your purchase will be immediately available for download." Where is my download then. Here it is 8 hours later and I still dont have it, or any response to my queries. Screw this company. Once I either get my products or get my money back they can go to hell. Ive also added below one of the ebots/emails sent to me stating that I could go download my purchase from this link and when I go there there are no downloads. " Hello, This message is to let you know that your purchase from the Renderosity.com Marketplace has been marked as paid. Order #151880 "Silky Long Hair" by Quarker You may download your purchase from: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?Account=ChaosOutlaw We appreciate your business and hope you will visit us again soon. http://www.renderosity.com" After recieving that email wouldnt you expect that I could go download my products? Well I cant and Im pissed off. This is an ongoing glitch for this site as this forum proves and people should be warned about it with a disclaimer before they decide to make the purchases. At this point I really dont even want the products I just want my money refunded. This is not a way to run a goddamn buisness. I also dont want to hear how sorry you are for my inconvenience and all that crap. Fix the damned glitch so this doesnt happen. I really dont care whether you like my language or the tone of this forum post. Once this matter is resolved I will be doing no more buisness with this site period. 3dCommune, DAZ, the usenet forums, and RuntimeDNA can have my buisness and you folks can go to hell. Did that come out plain enough for you.

"I try to save one life a day, its usually my own."
John Crichton