Forum: Bryce

Subject: Why is Bryce 5 so inexpensive?

TerraDreamer opened this issue on Oct 10, 2003 ยท 7 posts

TerraDreamer posted Fri, 10 October 2003 at 12:24 AM

Just visited Corel.com, found it for $79 US. Seems to me it was a hundred more than that not so long ago. Why the drop in price? I may just spring for a copy now.

erosiaart posted Fri, 10 October 2003 at 12:37 AM

check the petition that's going around. Maybe Corel?vector desperate now?? Why is it do I remember buying Bryce 4 at a stupid high price?

clay posted Fri, 10 October 2003 at 2:38 AM

It's called liquidating the product, they're selling off all the excess they have in stock and in vendor's stores or sites etc.

Do atleast one thing a day that scares the hell outta ya!!

kiwi_gg posted Fri, 10 October 2003 at 5:17 AM

Would somebody please get the other major software people to liquidate thier products as well. I would use them all I promise,I promise, I promise. Cheers

WHO said Kiwi's can't Fly ?????

TheBryster posted Fri, 10 October 2003 at 6:28 AM Forum Moderator

Yeh! We could liquidate Max, Maya, Vue, Cinema4d, LW, Amorphim, and then they'd all have to use BRYCE...:-)

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

mikeberg posted Fri, 10 October 2003 at 7:53 AM

I paid 130,00$ Can. but there is only a 66 pages tutorial. The doc is in PDF format on the CD and as I allready have Real World Bryce and a lot of tutorials, I think I won't have to print it. But yeah, it's a real bargain.

madmax_br5 posted Fri, 10 October 2003 at 9:11 PM

if you are taking classes or know a teacher or soemone at a school you can get bryce for 55 dollars (used to be 45, they have raised this price) at www.academicsuperstore.com (search for bryce). It is the full version but does not come with the paper manual.