Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: Room Creator - 9 months work finally up at DAZ

maclean opened this issue on Oct 10, 2003 ยท 29 posts

maclean posted Fri, 10 October 2003 at 5:31 PM

Attached Link: http://secure.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=1621

Oh boy! It took me 9 months to design it, build it, test it, and poserize it, but it's now up on sale at DAZ. Now.... I had a big blurb ready with nice images, and.... guess what? My computer went bananas 3 hours ago and I lost it all. I've had to re-format and re-install everything. So all I have is the DAZ promo pics. Anyway, Room Creator is a modular room buiding system. It has 22 figures, including the main room, configurable inner walls, arches and areas, extra walls to make your own rooms, plus 6 multi-part door and window figures, with fully posable body parts, roller-blinds. venetian blinds, shutters, etc. Everything opens/closes, raises/lowers just like the real thing. But the neat thing about Room Creator is that it allows you to put the doors/windows in different positions around the room, allowing you to design a room layout, and place everything where you want it. Not only that, thanks to a unique uv mapping system, you'll get perfect textures every time. There's a lot of stuff in the pack and the reason it took me so long was trying to design everything for total flexibility. Now that I have the structure, there are lots of possibilities for add-ons. I'm currently working on the first Expansion Pack, and there will at least 4 more packs. Price? $24.95 discounted to $17.47. Expansion packs should be $12 - $15 (before discounts) depending on how much is in them. Plus, there's a 33-page Help File and a guide to building a room, so you can't complain about lack of information! Hope you like it! mac