Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: M3 Lookalike?

BastBlack opened this issue on Oct 11, 2003 ยท 11 posts

BastBlack posted Sat, 11 October 2003 at 11:24 PM

I just saw a commerical on the Sci-fi channel, and I thought, "Hey, that guy looks like M3!" After doing some digging, I think I've tracked down the name of actor, - Antonio Sabato Jr. Go figure he was a Calvin Klein model too. What do you think? Looks like M3 or not? http://www.eonline.com/Celebs/Qa/Sabato/

BastBlack posted Sat, 11 October 2003 at 11:32 PM

Here's a collage of some images I found online

PapaBlueMarlin posted Sun, 12 October 2003 at 3:22 AM

Hmmm... I dunno. I think Cath was right in that M3 was made to look like one of the guys at DAZ.

estherau posted Sun, 12 October 2003 at 4:42 AM

maybe. But I wish we had clothes like that for M3 - you know with some wrinkles and folds. Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

dirk5027 posted Sun, 12 October 2003 at 6:48 AM

NO WAY, no resemblance whatsoever

PheonixRising posted Sun, 12 October 2003 at 8:55 AM

M3 is a body scan of Daz's Chad Smith

-Anton, creator of ApolloMaximus: 32,000+ downloads since 3-13-07
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

NEW The Poser FaceInterMixer

fauve posted Sun, 12 October 2003 at 11:10 AM

A while back Cath posted a link to Chad's picture on DAZ's employee page, and you can see that he's definitely M3's original. (Next question: is he single? Rrrrrrowrrr!!! :-) He is one fine-lookin' man!)

BastBlack posted Sun, 12 October 2003 at 12:23 PM

Nosey girl here. I did a quick search and found a picture of the DAZ and Zygote gang. :D http://www.fignations.com/jelisa/family/dazdinner.html bB <-- who thinks it's cool to be able to put faces with names now

fauve posted Sun, 12 October 2003 at 12:53 PM

dan.jpg

Dan Farr (Michael 1/2)

chad.jpg

Chad Smith (Michael 3)

dirk5027 posted Sun, 12 October 2003 at 1:57 PM

doesn't matter, what is scanned from who, m3's face looks nothing like Chad Smith, he actually looks like a guy

Muscleguy posted Tue, 14 October 2003 at 7:28 AM

I am not sure about Chad but Dan Farr's resemblance to M2.is freaky. It was a little shocking when someone pointed it out to me. It must be a little strange for him to see his own face in all these renders.