Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Labcoat, test tube, beaker?

daio1 opened this issue on Aug 03, 2000 ยท 6 posts

daio1 posted Thu, 03 August 2000 at 8:12 PM

Anyone know where I could find a lab coat or other jacket/coat that I could use as a labcat if modified slightly for the P4 woman? And test tubes and/or beaker props?

bonestructure posted Thu, 03 August 2000 at 9:23 PM

If you have Bryce there's a science.obj section on the CD that has all kinds of test tubes and beakers. Lab coats, mmm, I know I've seen one at one of the sites that are linked here. renapd has a mad scientist character I think, that might have a lab coat that you could use. You could also retexture the poser overcoat I think

Talent is God's gift to you. Using it is your gift to God.

Varian posted Thu, 03 August 2000 at 9:24 PM

I believe there's an open trenchcoat in the Free Stuff here that might work as a lab coat with a different texture. I have a beaker model available on my site (URL below) that might work for you. :) Varian -- DreamModels 3D http://www.varian.net/dreamview/dreammodels/

Eshal posted Thu, 03 August 2000 at 10:00 PM

You could also try search the propsguild and chemical studios...I think they have some science props and I think someone here also made a lab coat out, though at the moment I can't recall their name...sorry :( Regards Eshal

I'm a genetically enhanced blonde...what's your excuse? ~Eshal~

Kalypso posted Fri, 04 August 2000 at 12:38 AM Site Admin

Also, you may want to check out Phil Hokusai's male and female jacketes, they also have morphs and one of them resembles a lab coat. For a great lab environment definitely check PropsGuild and if your pc can take it, there's a HUGE one at 3DCafe. The jackets can be found here. http://victorian.fortunecity.com/wooton/1493/hokusai.html The mad scientist is one of Traveler's characters but I think he was wearing the tux.

CharlieBrown posted Fri, 04 August 2000 at 10:47 AM

Beaker. That would be a cylinder with two spheres parented for eyes, plus a cylinder at the top and a cone for the mouth... Oh, you didn't mean the Muppet's beaker? Oops, sorry... ;-)