Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Camera lines? - definitively a newbie question:)

Insom_Nia opened this issue on Oct 25, 2003 ยท 12 posts

Insom_Nia posted Sat, 25 October 2003 at 6:15 AM

....but I can't seem to find an answer. Since I would like to work with the cartoon render of Poser PP I need to make these lines go away..but how? (Sometimes it's the easy things....) BTW, AnimeDoll is just phantastic!!! Only little tweaking needed to make her look boyish:) And he/she/it can take M3's clothes and poses just great! Thank you Studio Maya...

Insom_Nia posted Sat, 25 October 2003 at 6:36 AM

Here a maybe better screenshot...

Insom_Nia posted Sat, 25 October 2003 at 6:47 AM

Hmmmm.... I took the highlightes away and that seems to do it....

Insom_Nia posted Sat, 25 October 2003 at 7:41 AM

Errr...stupid me...just got to click the trackball.... (But you know there is only so much place for knowledge in my head...g) Dani

TrekkieGrrrl posted Sat, 25 October 2003 at 8:43 AM

Actually the lines you see comes from the lights used. You can go to the properties of each light at un-check the Show Light or whatever it's called, and the lights are gone. It doesn't affect the light itself, only those annoying lines :o)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Insom_Nia posted Sat, 25 October 2003 at 9:44 AM

Thank you ernyoka1 :)

mateo_sancarlos posted Sat, 25 October 2003 at 12:47 PM

One other tip: if you want lights to be visible, click on the figure just prior to rendering, and the light-lines don't appear.

Insom_Nia posted Sat, 25 October 2003 at 12:56 PM

Yes, but with cartoon style I don't render. I antialias the document and export the image....

mateo_sancarlos posted Sat, 25 October 2003 at 1:00 PM

It works the same - the lines disappear, whether rendering or just using the document window. But try rendering (make movie, export image) - you can get a bigger image, for one thing. And the anti-aliasing will probably look better, too.

Insom_Nia posted Sat, 25 October 2003 at 1:08 PM

Great! Thank you very much, I will try that!

Riddokun posted Sat, 25 October 2003 at 7:48 PM

btw this definitly looks masculine or androgynous, great... what hair cut and clothes did you use ?

Insom_Nia posted Sun, 26 October 2003 at 2:30 AM

The haircut is one of posers original male hair (you just have to take the transparency away and change the color t you liking), and the clothes are the biker clothes for M3 (Born to be wild). But I found out you can (with a little tweaking) nearly take EVERYTHING your runtime has to give... a happy Dani And even the most poses apply to him/her too without great problems. Then only think I found out didn't work were the faces...