Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: for who eve is enterested in some new texture for clothes

akura_ opened this issue on Oct 27, 2003 ยท 5 posts

akura_ posted Mon, 27 October 2003 at 4:01 PM

i did this in photoshop.

akura_ posted Mon, 27 October 2003 at 4:08 PM

heres the texture file. if you want it, just right click, save pictures as. if your not enterested thats ok too.

dialyn posted Mon, 27 October 2003 at 4:14 PM

That's very pretty. Thank you for sharing it.

akura_ posted Mon, 27 October 2003 at 5:35 PM

heres another, i know this is not the right way to give stuff away for free, but, i haven't got anyway of uploading these things. i got a lot more to give out but how do i do that without a web site.

TrekkieGrrrl posted Tue, 28 October 2003 at 1:26 AM

Akura, you could try something like Tripod or Geocities. I'd recomment Tripod since Geocities have smaller storage room. There IS a bandwidth limit on most free sites though, so your downloads may be temporarily unavailable from time to time, depending on how popular they are :o) SOME free sites have no limit (tripod in Denmark and Sweden for instance, but they require you to be able to read either danish or swedish ;o) ) Or you could buy a small web hosting space. Some are very cheap, but of course it may feel a bit silly to actually PAY in order to GIVE AWAY something. I got fed up with Tripod (for other reasons - I hated their pop-ups) so I chose to pay for my webspace, but that's up to you :o) OK so I also thought it was cool to have my own domain ;o) Btw, I took the liberty of converting your cool red-and-yellow pattern into a seamless version. Hope that's ok?

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.