Tue, Oct 22, 9:32 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 4:45 pm)

Subject: Furious with DAZ!!!

Stormrage ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2003 at 1:56 PM

I will make sure that Daz is aware of this thread come Monday.. J.Greenlees Daz Forum Team

coldrake ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2003 at 2:21 PM

From the DAZ Forums. "SKondris Site Admin Ok, I've talked with the code monkey, apparently the $30 voucher was accidentally set up the same as the $5 monthly vouchers, meaning that it was set up to be good only until the end of the month. We'll get vouchers reissued to everyone and have it taken care of as soon as possible. Thanks, Steve"

slinger ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2003 at 8:43 PM

< Tongue firmly implanted in cheek > Quote - From the DAZ Forums. "SKondris Site Admin Ok, I've talked with the code monkey, apparently the $30 voucher was accidentally set up the same as the $5 monthly vouchers, meaning that it was set up to be good only until the end of the month. We'll get vouchers reissued to everyone and have it taken care of as soon as possible. Thanks, Steve" Well, speaking as a coder, if you constantly refer to me as a "code monkey" I'LL f*ck your coding up too. ~lol~ < /Tongue firmly implanted in cheek >

The liver is evil - It must be punished.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2003 at 10:09 PM

10,000 monkeys all typing... and they don't quite get Hamlet (a tragedy, but brilliantly timed), instead we have A Comedy of Errors complete with audience participation? Not enough monkeys! Carolly

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2003 at 11:48 PM

The other note I'll add is that right now the buttons in their menu aren't working, so getting into their forums is a bit tricky. One thing we all should be aware of is the sharp increase in major sunspot activity (3 big eruptions in less than a week?) and that other sites are also getting weird stuff happening even in those areas which had been working normally. For example, several of us are getting "500 errors" here at Renderosity for simple things such as opening a forum thread or clicking on a thumbnail in the gallery... areas where security and identification codes ought not be scrambling the signal. Tin foil hats? Or is aluminum good enough? Carolly

n3k0 ( ) posted Sun, 02 November 2003 at 8:51 PM

Heh, there was an instructor who pinned a sheet of aluminum foil on his shirt. He said that for Holloween, he's a piece of aluminum foil.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Mon, 03 November 2003 at 1:41 AM

Was he a fencing instructer? Carolly the Extremely Hopeful

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.