Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Help for the Poser Clueless

GreyRandall opened this issue on Nov 13, 2003 ยท 3 posts

GreyRandall posted Thu, 13 November 2003 at 9:05 AM

Problem: Poser 5, Victoria 2 EYEBROWS!!!!!/Clothing not quite right I'm currently working on a version of my wife's RPG character. Went out and purchased Vicktoria 1 and 2, as well the PoserStyle Pirate suit for Vicki. Figured out the part of making the body parts that were showing through the clothes invisible, however, am still facing these last few problems that are stumping me. 1: Clothing... T-shirt sticks out through side of the pirate suit at the curves of Vicki's breasts. Can't make those parts invisible. 2: Eyebrows... Vicki's eyebrows are... um... er.... A wee bit too thick... plus, the character is blonde, not auburn haired (And as my 10 year old daughter keeps saying "She looks like a man with those thick eyebrows" I found a tutorial online for fixing Vicki's eyebrows (Fallen city), and followed the steps: Eyebrows set to same color as the rest of the SkinHead (Did that on both eyebrows in the Material Room) Minimum Transparency to 0 Maximum Transparency to 0 (Couldn't figure this part out) No Transparency Map. Upper Eyebrows Set the color I wanted (Did that, including setting ambient to black) Minimum trabsparency to 0, maximum transparency to 100 (again, couldn't figure this out) Load a Vicki Eyebrow transparency map (Would if I could find one) At any rate, with what I could figure out, and changing the BrowOut parameter on the head, I got rid of the thick brownish red eyebrows... only one problem... I have the thin arched eyebrows I want However, as my wife pointed out... she has pale white eyebrows that make her look like a drow!!! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!