Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: For you Rena, Molly wanted to play Barberella just once!

3DSprite opened this issue on Aug 11, 2000 ยท 8 posts

3DSprite posted Fri, 11 August 2000 at 1:08 AM

She just had to try it on, just once, I couldn't stop her at all, heck, she even put a funky black streak in her hair to look different, but afterwards she decided she was attracting too many of Traveler's Dragons so she went back to her Comic....................................;-)

3DSprite posted Fri, 11 August 2000 at 1:11 AM

....thanks to Traveler for that Awsome Dragon, it's the cutest thing ;-) ~3D (just fartin' around when I should be working)

-renapd- posted Fri, 11 August 2000 at 1:33 AM Site Admin

I love it Peter! LOL! And that Dragon is indeed awesome..Eric has always such wonderful inspirations! Without HIS work lots of ours couldn't be possible!:o)

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

Al posted Fri, 11 August 2000 at 5:58 AM

Fantastic Peter! Ciao! AL

3DSprite posted Fri, 11 August 2000 at 8:50 AM

All the imagination and talents and know-how in the world would mean very little signifigance if it were not for folks like YOU and Traveler and so MANY other incredible folks here that make it possible for us to make them come true. Seems at times we all kinda need each other for what good is a prop or character if there is no one around to use it or make it the "show" that it is, but also what good are all your artistic skills without the availabilty of things to feed your imaginations and make them grow. Nothing worse than a clown with baloons putting on a show to die for but everyone is too busy mourning or too sad to really find the clown funny or even notice. What good is a shiny new car that no one will drive, or a brand new coat that will not be worn. What's the point of hanging a picture in a museum or gallery if no one will look or come to see it. What good is me talking when you already know what I mean, when you have known both sides to this then your wisdom is supreme. Thanks for being you Rena ;-)

-renapd- posted Fri, 11 August 2000 at 11:39 PM Site Admin

What good would it be if everything was solemn and serious and there was no laughter and cheerful spirit, a joke or two to lighten up and make our day around here or bring out the supressed kid in all of us?... That's what makes it home!!!! Thanks for being YOU Peter! :o)

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

3DSprite posted Sat, 12 August 2000 at 7:32 AM

blush

Wizzard posted Sun, 13 August 2000 at 12:18 AM

Here..... use this water balloon 3D... Now aim for the left nostril.... splat Your turn )