Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Underwear textures. Comment please !

Nesterenko opened this issue on Aug 14, 2000 ยท 9 posts

Nesterenko posted Mon, 14 August 2000 at 10:47 AM

I'm uploaded two textures : Top3 and SuitA. But i don't now you can download textures or not. I'm uploaded textures to my yahoo site. Help with correct link ! I'm have other 12 underwear textures. Comment you interest to it.

PhilC posted Mon, 14 August 2000 at 11:14 AM

Looks very good, just write the Yahoo address here and we will be able to get them. PhilC

Nesterenko posted Mon, 14 August 2000 at 11:57 AM

www.geocities.com/aleknest/ Contain four files : top3.zip,top3.jpg,suita.zip,suita.jpg by addresses www.geocities.com/aleknest/top3.zip www.geocities.com/aleknest/top3.jpg www.geocities.com/aleknest/suita.zip www.geocities.com/aleknest/suita.jpg and not contain html-page. Site i get from yahoo geocities

Morbid posted Mon, 14 August 2000 at 12:05 PM

The zip appears to be corrupt. You should probably re-up it to your site. Looks very nice.

Nesterenko posted Mon, 14 August 2000 at 12:37 PM

PhilC maybe you posted my textures. For me it is easy.

PhilC posted Mon, 14 August 2000 at 2:08 PM

If you email me the files and allow me access to your ftp site, then I can do it. but you appear to have done that already.... not sure what you need me to do. PhilC, willing but confused :)

Nesterenko posted Mon, 14 August 2000 at 3:50 PM

I'm speak English very bad. I'm do not have ftp-site. I'm transfer files by e-mail. Maybe I'm no understand you ( Then sorry ). I'm Ukrainiean from Great "Russie" town Kiev (mother of Russie towns)(Jog,But in each jog is true)

Nesterenko posted Mon, 14 August 2000 at 3:55 PM

23:58:00

Nance posted Mon, 14 August 2000 at 11:04 PM

neterenko, "top3.zip" downloaded and unzipped ok but "suita.zip" will not unzip.