Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Shoe Dilemma

Towal opened this issue on Nov 30, 2003 ยท 8 posts

Towal posted Sun, 30 November 2003 at 12:31 AM

Attached Link: http://www.towal.com/test/poser/aspen-winter-charger.jpg

I'm hoping this is something some of the "old timers" in poser can help me with. Being very new to poser even though I have a fairly large library of items collected already (both purchased and freebies) I am having a really hard time finding appropriate footwear for V3 :(

Everything I have found so far is very modern and normally what I consider to be "sexy" (ie: latex boots, high heels etc).

I am interested in doing some "period" type renders (for lack of a better description). Some of those having a barefoot model is clearly appropriate. However, I did the render above tonight and clearly barefoot would not work in this one (and it could be argued that she should have a coat on as well, but I'm new to this and getting 2 figures in the picture is a big thing for me still ;) )

I got around it by hiding her feet and it's not too bad though she kinda looks "floaty" to me. I guess I could lower the dress a bit to make it look more like it flows on the ground rather than just stopping, but I'd really just like some appropriate footwear.

Does anyone know of any or have any ideas on other methods of combating the lack of footwear?