Forum: Vue

Subject: Well.... just DARN it!!

Shiollie opened this issue on Dec 01, 2003 ยท 6 posts

Shiollie posted Mon, 01 December 2003 at 10:54 AM

I got an e-mail today saying my cc was rejecting payment. Turns out that because the order is processed in France, they put a security hold on it. Got that problem cleared up, but darn it.. now I have to wait even longer for the product.... oh woe is me :-/ Shiollie

MightyPete posted Mon, 01 December 2003 at 11:09 AM

Nothing but time on your hands now but after it arrives you will have no more free time left. Ironic isn't it?

Shiollie posted Mon, 01 December 2003 at 11:41 AM

Well, I still have afew days on the demo and have sat right here at the computer playing with it for almost a month. I am just chomping at the bit to be able to play with all the stuff that you dont get in the demo! Guess I will just try to lean how to make stairs, I am using planes amd cubes to make them and just can't seem to find a tutorial.. so will continue to play... and wait. Shiollie

Shiollie posted Mon, 01 December 2003 at 11:42 AM

Typo fairy just visited.. should be "try to LEARN" Shiollie

MeInOhio posted Mon, 01 December 2003 at 7:18 PM

Pretty much the same thing happened to me, except my credit card company called and wanted to know if I was traveling in Europe. When I said no, they closed my account and issued a new card. Too late I realized that I had ordered Vue and that was probably what it was. I had to call them back and then wait until my new card was active before they put the charges through.

Peggy_Walters posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 8:32 AM

Same thing for me when I ordered VuePro. Check your credit card statements carefully. I was charged $14 more than was stated on the Vue site. Never did get a reply back from E-ON even though I used the tech support site and mailed them the papers (tried faxing, but the number they gave me was alawys busy).

LVS - Where Learning is Fun!  
http://www.lvsonline.com/index.html