Forum: Community Center

Subject: adding a favorite artist/image to homepage?

moonlitedancin opened this issue on Dec 07, 2003 ยท 7 posts

moonlitedancin posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 10:22 AM

I'm sure it's easy to do but I can't seem to master the obvious, how do you add a favorite artist or image to your home page?

Michelle A. posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 10:32 AM

Open an image in the artist's gallery. There are 3 buttons there for voting into the Hot 20, adding the image itself to your favorites, or adding the artist to your favorites.

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

moonlitedancin posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 10:59 AM

Oh, you mean those big buttons at the bottom of the page?? I'm not sure how I missed that :-p I was trying to add them from my home page. Thanks!

tutone1234 posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 8:23 PM

You can manage the lists from your homepage as well. Just click the "Manage Homepage" link and you will be taken to a page where you can select which favorites list you would like to add/edit.

Michelle A. posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 8:27 PM

From what I can see you can only remove artists from your lists not add any from the homepage.... or am I missing something too? puzzled

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

tutone1234 posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 8:39 PM

Yep, you're right Michelle. I was thinking about the Favorite Merchants. Those you can add from the homepage. sorry. :(

PunkClown posted Mon, 08 December 2003 at 1:21 PM

moonlitedancin, when you view an image from the galleries, you should see these buttons underneath the image...these are the ones you need to do what you want to do. :-)>