Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: Character Renaming Contest

magickmedbh opened this issue on Dec 08, 2003 ยท 72 posts

magickmedbh posted Mon, 08 December 2003 at 4:27 PM

Attached Link: Help me rename my character for V3

Help. I've created a character for V3. I named her ALexa. Someone else (3DC) has already posted a character with that name, and I must rename mine. I am posting this renaming contest here at the Renderosity Poser forum to help solve that problem. The contest will run from December 8th, 2003 @ 8pm EST, until December 16th, 2003 @ 11:30pm EST. There will be 1 (one) winner. The winner will recieve My charcter Alexa (soon to be renamed) free. There will be 1 (one) runner-up. The runner-up will receive their choice of either My Alexa's thong body texture, or her Brazilian no-tanline body texture. The winners and runner up will be chosen by me. If a name that is chosen has more than one posting/entry, the 1st person to have entered the name will be considered the winner. You can enter as often as you like - but each time with a different name please. Please allow 1 (one) calendar week from the end of the contest for delivery of prizes, to allow me the time necessary to manually change the names on all of the files. Prizes will available in download form, on Dec. 24th - My Alexa can currently be seen in my gallery at this link: http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=magickmedbh Alexa is Universal - as the pictures in my gallery depict. However, she was created as part Native American, part Celtic~Irish in particular. Alexa comes with 3 (three) different body textures~Bikini, thong, and Brazilian no tanline. 8 (eight) different eye color textures, 5 (Five) different lipstick textures, and MAT poses for easy changing. Please help me with my dilemma. If you have any questions, that I have not answered, please post them here so I can answer them for everyone. You can view My Alexa here: http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=magickmedbh Peace and Blessings, Lorie