Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: All beachwear isn't bikini you know. =P

Vethril opened this issue on Aug 19, 2000 ยท 8 posts

Vethril posted Sat, 19 August 2000 at 11:41 PM

Attached Link: Swimwear 2000

Just a note to point at the "boyshorts swimsuit" I posted today. It's very popular this year up in Maine. I know you guys like those scanty bikini's to ogle, but we girls still like a change now and then. The boyshorts suits are very nice. (I took two of them with me to York this year) Thanks and enjoy the day.

PhilC posted Sat, 19 August 2000 at 11:45 PM

Ahhh Veth, you are looking as stunning as ever :) PhilC www.philc.net

Vethril posted Sat, 19 August 2000 at 11:51 PM

Thank you Phil. I have my tan for a while. God knows it will disappear in a few weeks, but I'll enjoy it while it's here. hugs Thank you for being so sweet. Not too many these days remember Veth. She's been quiet the last few months. But perhaps she will pop up here and there to remind them of her golden days. (LOL!) A hug and smooch to you dear man. Veth =P

shadownet posted Sun, 20 August 2000 at 2:29 AM

Looking good as always. Great to have you back.

Viomar posted Sun, 20 August 2000 at 2:35 AM

Hey! I guess i most be a 'Dinosaur' to remember her! Still have the P3 version too, BunnyVeth, MiniSkirtVeth, etc.. These where the "Good Old Days.."! You know, No debate about using Posette or Vicky. No need to "Comform" or "Tweak" Clothing... Never got to say Thank you for Her! Well here it is! THANK YOU me LADY! Marc(Who was the Fungus under Lancelot's Feet in a Previous life!) :-))

robert.sharkey posted Sun, 20 August 2000 at 4:52 AM

For me Vethril was the first figure i have downloaded and playd with it. Thanks to share her with us and for her new beachwear. SHARKEY

ETHAN1 posted Sun, 20 August 2000 at 5:16 AM

wuuuuuwuuuuuwuuuuu great! Thanks for color up my gray day :-)

arcamus posted Mon, 21 August 2000 at 2:29 AM

good to see you are back. We've all missed your characters