Forum: Photography

Subject: Look Closely!

Nilla opened this issue on Dec 09, 2003 ยท 5 posts

Nilla posted Tue, 09 December 2003 at 7:52 PM

I thought this was really interesting! TAKE A LOOK AT THE PICTURE ABOVE. SOOOOO, WHAT DID YOU SEE ? NOW, CHECK THE EXPLANATION. YOU'LL FIND THIS VERY INTERESTING. Research has shown that young children cannot identify the intimate couple because they do not have prior memory associated with such a scenario. What they will see are the nine dolphins. Additional note: This is a test to determine if you already have a corrupted mind. If it's hard for you to find the dolphins within 6 seconds, your mind is indeed corrupted. Ok.... look at her crotch..... the V is the tail of one, start at the V and follow it down along her left leg. look at the space between her right arm and her head, the tail is on her neck, follow it up. look at her left hip, follow the shaded part down, it's another one, and on his shoulder..... see them now?

Michelle A. posted Tue, 09 December 2003 at 8:50 PM

Hehehe.... well I already knew where my mind is, it's been there for a long long time... But if you hadn't said where to find the dolphins I don't think I ever would have seen them.... seriously.

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

Randys posted Tue, 09 December 2003 at 10:06 PM

Ok I see the couple now.

creanum posted Wed, 10 December 2003 at 2:01 AM

Great look and in french

DHolman posted Thu, 11 December 2003 at 8:47 AM

Michelle - :) And that's one of the reasons I love that woman. hehehehe. -=>Donald