Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Victoria, small hands please.

operaguy opened this issue on Dec 12, 2003 ยท 5 posts

operaguy posted Fri, 12 December 2003 at 4:55 PM

Victoria's hands are too large, in my opinion. I have tried tapering and scaling, creates distortion. I've spent a lot of time on the hand/finger/thumb morph dials attempting to deal with the situation. But recently I saw a product offered here (or at Daz or 3DCommune, I can't remember) that had several elements, including some form of morph or structural correction to produce "small hands" without distortion. I can't find that product, darn it that I didn't pop it into my wish list. Searches here on various key words is not turning anything up. Anybody have an idea what it was I saw? Or wisdom on how to give the lady small, delicate hands with long fingers? Thanks, ::::: Opera ::::: Poser 4 w/ProPac, Win, V3, working strictly in cartoon mode.

Jim Burton posted Fri, 12 December 2003 at 5:29 PM

Glamorous Vickie and Hi-Fashion Vickie have their hands scaled overall to about 90%, and the X scale scale set to about 111%, which producs a hand that is about the same size but more slender. It also seem to produce minimal distortion. You need to do the hands themselves plus every finger/thumb joint, which is sort of a pain, I once had a scaling pose around somewhere for this but I don't know what I did with it...

PhilC posted Fri, 12 December 2003 at 6:11 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=1340661

This may help. Scroll down to my second post, the first refers to magnets.

philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

Grey_cat posted Fri, 12 December 2003 at 11:08 PM

Is this what you're looking for? It's called small hands, and it's MOR pose.

operaguy posted Sun, 14 December 2003 at 4:47 PM

Gray cat, yes, that's what I'm looking for, as long as the rest of Vickie has not also scaled down. Also, I want to slenderize her fingers, but that can be done by taper, etc., if the scale is correct. However, I am a real rewbie, so your "I'ts MOR pose" needs translation for me. Are you saying it's a morph dial somewhere on Vickie that I haven't been able to find, it's a pose that came with her, or that I can obtain this MOR pose somewhere? Please explain. Thanks, ::::: Opera :::: P.S. I am looking into Phil's ideas as soon as I can get back to it.