Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Stupid questions... and whom to ask them?

Serious opened this issue on Jan 01, 2004 ยท 12 posts

Serious posted Thu, 01 January 2004 at 11:51 AM

I am entire novice in Poser and I've got a lot of stupid (really stupid) questions... does anybody ready to help? That I could send private messages and not flouding over serious themes :) Q1: How I export to a TIFF or JPEG in desired size? I couldn't find related topic in the manual :-) Q2: If I want to weare a cloth to a figure, a figure disappears and the cloth arrives... and it reads again "Figure one". How to deal with that? In manual they said it is enough just double-click the wanted cloth in the library :-) Q3: Is it anything like history window in Photoshop or something like this? That I could delete two steps and more behind instead of restoring object all the time? Q4: I find incredibly disturbing the use of camera switches in the head and hands graph. In fact, most of my time I spend in tryind to attach the camera in the desired wue... Is it normal? Does Poser have an alternative way to guide cameras? That's it, for today. I wouldn't bother your time again unless you will really want to help. Thanks for your patience! :-)