Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Hologirl WIP

markb1439 opened this issue on Aug 28, 2000 ยท 4 posts

markb1439 posted Mon, 28 August 2000 at 9:32 PM

Attached Link: http://www.mainconcept.com

Would anyone be willing to critique my second real Poser effort? Again, it's an assembly of third-party parts. I started with Nene411SE by Kozaburo and Yamato, then applied a few facial morphs and "trimmed" her bangs. The texture is Paulina by Anton Kisiel, and the Futuresuit is by Jose Chavez of Nite Grafix Studios. I hope someday I can be good enough to create some of these items instead of assembling them!!! I did create the basic backdrop (Cinema 4D) and space scene (Vue d'Esprit), and I generated the holographic effects in MainVision. That's a new compositing and effects program that I'm just finishing up the manual for -- this project will be one of the tutorials. In the finished version, she'll speak (Mimic). Any comments would be appreciated.

menonymous posted Tue, 29 August 2000 at 1:51 AM

Congrats. It looks great. Please get the tutorial out and as detailed as possible, for us newbies!

LoboUK posted Tue, 29 August 2000 at 4:35 AM

Excellent, this is very impressive. Paul

Krel posted Tue, 29 August 2000 at 6:30 AM

This is great!! Lots of use for the effect, besides the fact that you created an extraordinary image!!! I'd like to know more about MainVision....... Krel