Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Pose menu troubles

Yunas_Guardian opened this issue on Jan 05, 2004 ยท 3 posts

Yunas_Guardian posted Mon, 05 January 2004 at 10:14 AM

I have been having some issues with the Pose menu the last two days. I think I have diagnosed the problem and will try my resolution, but I'll ask anyway. Whenever I my selection is near the bottom. Say, something starting with U it takes me to one of my items near the top (most of mine start with !). My thought I just had is I have too many folders in my Pose folder. That is the case regardless, but is it causing the problem? I have something in the neighborhood of 265. Ack, indeed it is a lot, but is this situation a result of that? Just curious, but I think I have the idea of how to correct it. I had added some new directories lately. Thanks for any insight. Ciao. Oh, and this is with P4. :P

shazz501 posted Mon, 05 January 2004 at 10:18 AM

i think the problem is due to the amount of folders you have,poser 4 has a limit of 256 folders i believe,an idea i have seen posted a lot in the forums is to move some of them to the camera folder and change the file extentions from .pz2 to .cm2,i did this with a few of my MAT files and they work just fine :D i hope this helps

Yunas_Guardian posted Mon, 05 January 2004 at 10:27 AM

Ah, I had thought that would be the problem. Actually, lol, I have been doing that with the camera folder. For different reasons such as organization, though. I had the camera folder for Koshini/Ichiro since they have all thier own stuff. I don't use them anymore, but now Stephanie 3.0 is out. Ack. :P Thanks for your input.