Forum: Community Center

Subject: RenderPoCoitiy's TOS seems more Pronographic than content on this site

pjanak opened this issue on Jan 09, 2004 ยท 25 posts

pjanak posted Fri, 09 January 2004 at 1:40 AM

If I were a teen as young as 13 here who was just beginning to rage with hormones, I would find just the mear mention of Penis and Vulva and erect penis, and the word sexual etc to be highly arousing. So why Renderosiity would think thier TOS is any less adult than most of whats here I just don't know. Also, how does Announcing that if one wants a link to a site, they can IM the person for the URL, differ from actuall posting the URL in the thread? OKay, so the URL isn't plainly visible to all very readily. Sho then what is to stop a teen from IMing the person? THis site may be absolved in that case but actually I think not since they are advocating adults help the kiddies along the way If I have a coin collecting site and I only want adults there and therefore age restrict it? Is it therefore a TOS violation? I have said this in several other posts, Rendeosity is not, never will be and never has been a "family site" Perhaps, if there are any filthy rich members here, they would be happy to to a "corporate takeover" so to speak to get rid of all the hypocritical "big brother" attitudes and return it to the days when Art was Art and not Politically F'ed up as much as it is here. Crap, if I had money to burn, I would be glad to take it over. I would remove ALL morality restrictions. There would be zero censoring as long as it was not illegal. This of course would mean that some really off color stuff would appear but in the words of HUSTLER "We do not censor anyones views" Good or bad. Okay, so I would censor trolls though. Finally it would be corectly acknowledge as an art related site intended for adult minds that had some adult content. If I recall, this site in its current state was basically "stolen" from the original creators Are there any non mods here that remeber thos years ago. I seem to recall a few links in the webring that point to what Renderpurity would consider Adult. And how'bout those banner adds quite a few look very adult. PeteJ