Tue, Oct 22, 4:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: Ack. Dodged a car...busted an arm

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sat, 10 January 2004 at 10:32 PM

Well, I guess that was small consolation!

geep ( ) posted Sat, 10 January 2004 at 10:34 PM

I really don't think he was consoled. Do U?

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

SnowSultan ( ) posted Sun, 11 January 2004 at 12:10 AM

Very sorry for the late reply. Hope you're feeling better and that you make a full recovery soon. I've been lucky enough only to have broken one finger my whole life...but I suppose the skin-eating virus and other bizarre problems I've had make up for it. ; Take care. SnowS

my DeviantArt page: http://snowsultan.deviantart.com/

I do not speak as a representative of DAZ, I speak only as a long-time member here. Be nice (and quit lying about DAZ) and I'll be nice too.

Darkginger ( ) posted Sun, 11 January 2004 at 3:03 AM

Poor Anton - you have my sympathy, especially as I'm nursing a broken finger myself at the moment (right hand/mouse hand). I couldn't use the 'puter for a whole week (although I tried, of course!). Very frustrating!Hoping your recovery is swift, and your pain is minimal.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.