Forum: Vue

Subject: covered bridge model in the vue free stuff

ebsmooth opened this issue on Jan 16, 2004 ยท 9 posts

ebsmooth posted Fri, 16 January 2004 at 11:46 AM

hello all, i wanted to apologize if you expierenced any problems with the model i posted in the free stuff. it appears that my slackin arse forgot to add a couple image files. iloco has brought it to my attention, and i have since added the necessary files. nish has graciously allowed me to borrow some web space to make it available, and i have sent the complete zip file to him to upload. please check back and re-download in a little while, the new file size is a tad over a meg. so if you retry and it is only 833kb stop it and try again later. please bare with me, it is my first posting to the free section. again i apologize for the mess up, i'll try not to let it happen again...my bad.... eric

iloco posted Fri, 16 January 2004 at 12:44 PM

For any that needs a covered bridge I suggest you get this model. It is an excellent made model and comes with all the textures. I want to thank ebsmooth for the model and his great help with getting a couple of textures in the zip file that Vue was looking for when loading the model. I found it works well in both Vue 4 and Vue Pro. iloco :o)

ïÏøçö

ebsmooth posted Fri, 16 January 2004 at 12:47 PM

thanks iloco, i'm glad you like it. i'll be looking forward to seeing what you have done with it!!! have a good one!!!

nish posted Fri, 16 January 2004 at 1:05 PM

Ok, Eric the new file is up and ready to download. Thanks for sharing such a nice model.

timefighter posted Fri, 16 January 2004 at 7:06 PM

Eric Buddy!!! Thanks for that awesome bridge. I will put it to good use. James

Flycatcher posted Fri, 16 January 2004 at 8:38 PM

Eric - don't beat yourself up over a simple mistake. What matters far more is your generosity in making a fine model available to us all. Thank you.

ebsmooth posted Fri, 16 January 2004 at 9:25 PM

nish, thank you again for helping me out with this, i really appreciate it, and definitely owe you one!!! james, i'm sure you'll do something wonderful with the model. i'm glad you like it!! flycatcher, it is only a meager attempt at repaying this outstanding community, lord knows i have gotten a lot in terms of support and freebies! i hope you can get some use out of it!!! eric

rds posted Sat, 17 January 2004 at 12:56 PM

Nice work Eb! Thanks a bunch.

ebsmooth posted Sat, 17 January 2004 at 9:30 PM

no sweat rick!!! eric