Forum: Bryce

Subject: New from IBM, repost!!!! comments please

Sinv-jica opened this issue on Sep 03, 2000 ยท 5 posts

Sinv-jica posted Sun, 03 September 2000 at 1:42 PM

taking the suggestions from others I am reposting the picture

DigitalArtist posted Sun, 03 September 2000 at 2:01 PM

Much better....Very Nice!

Ironbear posted Sun, 03 September 2000 at 8:18 PM

Cool, are you going to post this to freestuff, or to the Renderosity Store? Nice modeling job, and the textures are primo...

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

Sinv-jica posted Mon, 04 September 2000 at 8:41 AM

Sure I can post this to the free stuff area, just tell me how, the lettering (on the buttons and the PADD name, NOT the Screen)were added in PS 5.5 so anyone DLing the model will have to add their own, thanks for the comments. Just tell me how to post this model to the free stuff area and I'll do it right away, I should also post my Robot model. I figure this model would make a good addition to a sci-fi or office picture or a desk picture.

Ironbear posted Mon, 04 September 2000 at 1:26 PM

Lesse, as I understand it, you upload it to a website (Yours or someone elses... then you upload a link in freestuff to the location. If I'm hosing this up badly, someone else jump in here at any time to prevent mass confusion, please. If you don't have a site of your own, post a thread here asking, I'm sure someone else has space they might loan you. I would, but I don't have my own site yet. (Thats why I haven't posted any freebies yet...)

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"