Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Elves, medievil, and anything fantasy related

Azmyth opened this issue on Sep 04, 2000 ยท 5 posts

Azmyth posted Mon, 04 September 2000 at 9:43 PM

ok..I'm looking for elf ears for poser, and morph targets to make my characters look more "anime" looking. I'm also looking for medieval clothes, weapons, and elf characters. I'm working on a rpg, and I need this stuff to make the characters...

--criticom-- posted Mon, 04 September 2000 at 10:10 PM

well Azmyth you came to the right place. For all of your morphing needs, travelers site Morph world 2 (link is located in the right hand colum on this page just scroll down), and for all of your medieval stuff , go to the free stuff link then go to search ,type in your weapon of choice ,and youll get a variety of weapons ,armor ,etc. Also fairy woods and poser world has what you may needlook inthe links section of this site. --criticom--

Uthena posted Tue, 05 September 2000 at 1:59 AM

Hey Azmyth Email me at Skiprope@home.com and tell me what ya need. I'll be happy to help. I've got boatloads of stuf.

pdblake posted Tue, 05 September 2000 at 12:49 PM

I have dark elf character in the store, also there is a wooden fort construction kit, along with accessories and kits for building wooden houses such a cabins etc. Afraid you just missed my free medieval shield, or did you:)

Roshigoth posted Tue, 05 September 2000 at 7:36 PM

I've got some pointy ears in my Goblin morphs download, just look in the poser freestuff. Sharkey, at least, seems to like them. =) Rosh