Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Vampire needs a name

DarkMatter_ opened this issue on Jan 23, 2004 ยท 10 posts

DarkMatter_ posted Fri, 23 January 2004 at 1:48 AM

WI was wondering if anyone had any ideas for a name for a female vampire?

Sternenschein posted Fri, 23 January 2004 at 2:23 AM

How about a Lillith? Thinking on "Lillith eden" a character of a german serial Booklet love these Storys a lot ;-) Cheers Sternenschein

Sternenschein posted Fri, 23 January 2004 at 2:24 AM

uhhps!!! Forgot to mention, yourChar looks really great!

Eseres posted Fri, 23 January 2004 at 2:34 AM

How about: Vampirella Von Blood, Vampyra LeFang, Gothasja Darkness or Nocturnella Moonchild. Mix them or use them as is, its all up to you. I agree with Sterenschein, GREAT LOOKING CHARACTER! Are you gonna post it as a freebie?

technohippy posted Fri, 23 January 2004 at 7:39 AM

Thats a top image.. what did you use.

DarkMatter_ posted Fri, 23 January 2004 at 8:13 AM

Well the stuff is store items so I wont be able to release her. She is based somewhat on the Female Vampire from UNDERWORLD. Im going to buy a really cool jacket from daz that I can morph to look like the underworld movie poster image. The image is a little grainy bcause I don't know how to make windows explorer stop compressing uploaded images. The hair is supposed to be that way, Im going to add a hairline to the forhead that should fix the balding problem.

DarkMatter_ posted Fri, 23 January 2004 at 8:14 AM

I think the outfit I got from the rendo store is called shades of gray, soon as I get time ill post the credits for the artist who made those clothes. But now im in a hurry gotta go to work, so ill do that later this evening.

DarkMatter_ posted Fri, 23 January 2004 at 8:18 AM

She is wearing to wigs that are offset from the way they are supposed tobe worn I wanted to do this to blend the two wigs to give her a cool looking hair style. Ill make a skull cap with a hair line texture to completre the look later when I have more time.

DarkMatter_ posted Fri, 23 January 2004 at 8:19 AM

I was originally going to give her red hair but I decided the black suited her much better.

DarkMatter_ posted Fri, 23 January 2004 at 8:38 AM

quick skull cap render, Ill make a better hairline later, this is just to show where her hairline really is supposed to be.