Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: sword

Azmyth opened this issue on Sep 05, 2000 ยท 7 posts

Azmyth posted Tue, 05 September 2000 at 9:50 PM

I need a medieval type sword and texture. I can't seem to find any "ready to render" swords, and I don't have the skills to make a texture for these 3d obj files, so I just want a sword prop and the texture with it. Any medieval sword will do.

Scarab posted Tue, 05 September 2000 at 11:11 PM

Good Lord, man....Next to skin textures for nude wimmin, sword props are about the most common thing youre going to run across here....(and probably get a nasty cut doing so) Go to FreeStuff and do search for "sword".....I bet it will be like opening Fibber McGee's closet. Scarab<-not much into swords, myself....always preferred the "cow in a catapult attack"........"RUN AWAY!!!!!"

DbS posted Wed, 06 September 2000 at 2:02 AM

You must be as dusty as me! Scarab! Holy mackerel, Andy! ~Dusty Dave

Azmyth posted Wed, 06 September 2000 at 4:31 PM

I did that....the ones I downloaded didn't include the texture..

Wynter posted Wed, 06 September 2000 at 10:27 PM

LOL, scarab... Always enjoy a MP reference. ;)

Scarab posted Wed, 06 September 2000 at 10:32 PM

Ahem....I believe it is, "Holey mack'al!"....to be precise (The Scarab knows.....) Azmyth, try Chemicalstudios under weapons. There was a great site for medieval weapons called "the forge" or such, but I cant recall the exact name nor find the url....

Wizzard posted Thu, 07 September 2000 at 5:02 AM

Sharkey also did a number of fantasy/medieval swords.... with textures... Baumant, Chemical studios, Props Guild once they re-open the new and improved doors... then there's always the Zygote route... the sword props on the CD comes with texture and templates...