Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Easier way to load morph targets to my own figures?

kuroyume0161 opened this issue on Feb 01, 2004 ยท 5 posts

kuroyume0161 posted Sun, 01 February 2004 at 8:10 PM

I'm creating my first product with morphs... lots of morphs. Each morph is exported as OBJ from the modeling app, imported into Poser to get proper "Poser-ized" scale, then exported back as OBJ. After the base OBJ is loaded and turned into a figure, each morph is loaded one at a time. My inquiry is this: Is there a better, faster way/tool to create a figure with many morphs or is this standard procedure? Thanks all, Kuroyume0161

C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but when you do, you blow your whole leg off.

-- Bjarne Stroustrup

Contact Me | Kuroyume's DevelopmentZone

geep posted Mon, 02 February 2004 at 12:13 AM

Hi kuroyume0161, Try doing a search for "Morph Manager" in Poser Free Stuff. cheers, dr geep ;=]

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

kuroyume0161 posted Mon, 02 February 2004 at 1:09 AM

I'll try it out, but did not see any description of its use for importing external morphs. Worth a look! :)

C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but when you do, you blow your whole leg off.

-- Bjarne Stroustrup

geep posted Mon, 02 February 2004 at 1:13 AM

I believe it allows you to do a bunch of 'em at the same time. Is that not what you wanted? ;=?

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

kuroyume0161 posted Mon, 02 February 2004 at 1:17 AM

Most definitely. And I have it here somewhere on my system, but as I said, this is my first Poser creation using morphs. ;) You may also want to check out my latest message. This is something that I have no idea about solving... Thanks, Kuroyume0161

-- Bjarne Stroustrup