Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: SG 3.0 has been completed.

schnaps opened this issue on Sep 12, 2000 ยท 1 posts

schnaps posted Tue, 12 September 2000 at 3:17 PM

Attached Link: One location...all 4 SG web sites.

Hey all, just thought I'd let you all know that SG 3.0, formally Schnaps' Graphics has been updated with a new interface. The new interface also allows easy access to SG 3D (the fish textures) from the top of the main page as well as links to Lambda Graphics and An Aquatic Source. I've had several comments about how I have so many addresses that its hard to remember where things are, so I made it simple... http://move.to/schnaps is the only one you have to know. Here is a rundown if you are new to my sites. SG 3.0: This site has my personal 2D artwork in text graphics, architectural and others. Also a FREE section with tons of background files suitable for Bryce. This is my home base so to speak. SG 3D: This site has all of my 3Dimensional artwork and downloads. This site has been very popular for my Angel Textures, and clothing textures. There are downloads for Bryce 4, Poser 4, and misc. Lambda Graphics: Graphics created solely for use by webmasters of Lambda Chi Alpha websites. An Aquatic Source: An information database for beginners in the Aquarium and Tropical Fish hobby, popular among Aquarists. Hope I didn't annoy anyone with this message, if so...sorry. Have a good one! Schnaps