Forum: Community Center

Subject: Problem Uploading to Gallery...

jade_nyc opened this issue on Feb 17, 2004 ยท 4 posts

jade_nyc posted Tue, 17 February 2004 at 5:09 PM

"Server error! The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Error message: Premature end of script headers: easesvr We are aware of a bug which can cause file upload processes to fail with this Internal Server Error message. We are working toward a long term solution, but the short term fix is often to re-size/re-crop the image slightly, save for web and re-upload to the site. If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster Error 500 www.renderosity.com Tue 17 Feb 2004 05:05:14 PM CST Apache/2.0.40 (Red Hat Linux) " Does this mean I can't upload 1024x768 images anymore?

bclaytonphoto posted Tue, 17 February 2004 at 5:18 PM

It's a server hiccup.... Try renaming the file..that's always worked for me.. Instead of it being called "render1" just change it to "render1A"..do the same with the thumbnail.. Let me know if it works.. I've seen that message before but never with the "We are aware of a bug which can cause file upload processes to fail with this Internal Server Error message. We are working toward a long term solution, but the short term fix is often to re-size/re-crop the image slightly, save for web and re-upload to the site. " That's a new one for me..

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

jade_nyc posted Wed, 18 February 2004 at 3:54 PM

yeah that's what threw me a little - I ended up resizing last night before I saw your post and that worked. If it hiccups on me today I'll try your suggestion of renaming and let you know if that works too ;) Thanks for your help.

bclaytonphoto posted Wed, 18 February 2004 at 6:11 PM

Glad you got it working!!

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook