Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Which one you like the most???

f91 opened this issue on Sep 15, 2000 ยท 15 posts

f91 posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 2:26 AM

I made a platform thigh boots & have 4 different length. Which one you like the most?

LoboUK posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 3:19 AM

Umm, I like all of them, but Keoto is right - number 1 would be fine as we can "cut" to the right length with a trans map. Paul

f91 posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 3:43 AM

There are two layers at the upper thigh. Trans map cans not creat the thickness.

robert.sharkey posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 3:53 AM

My vote goes for Nr.2. That looks for me best in shape of the upper tight. SHARKEY

f91 posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 4:17 AM

Oh yeah! I forgot to say. I will send the one has most votes to 3DCC.

jonfe posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 6:17 AM

Actually they are all great, but if I have to vote for one that would be #2... P.S. Of course if you share ALL four nobody would complain :)

itrac posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 11:12 AM

Personally, I am voting for boot number 2 without any hesitation. My choice is guided by pure estetic. I am a very beginner in Poser and discovering it since only few days, but absolutely not beginner in wemen beauty matter. I am very impressed by your creations, is it difficult to realise the feminin boots of our dreams ? I have really no idea, tell me please. Actually, I'm looking for boots and chooses models but exclusively very well realised and very feminin one. This is why I would be interested to learn how to find already existing models or better, how to create my own models as you. Is someone able to help me ? Vincent

WarriorDL posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 11:52 AM

#2, but all four should be supplied :o)

the Escapist posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 12:39 PM

Yeah, please give us all!

Scarab posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 6:18 PM

Are these for Posette or Vicki/Milli? Scarab

f91 posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 6:46 PM

All 4 the zip at least 1MB. Vincent is nothing speical I try to use something we already have and creat something new. It just a P4 boot & catsuit combine together with some work & morphs. Scarab is for Posette. If you like you can change scale & jont to make it fit Vicky.

rx2web posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 10:02 PM

I have to say I really cannot see the difference in any of them except the height. But then I'm a newbie. I do like the angle f the cut that the top of #2. We need more shoe designers putting out styles for Possette and others. I mean really I think most women have as many shoes as they do any other one type of clothing. :)

f91 posted Sat, 16 September 2000 at 12:13 AM

Rx2web, There are some morphs on the foot & toe. You can mix them to creat different look; also all the MorphWold morph for the boot still can be use. Hope everyone happy! I already send them all to 3DCC. The fianl zip is 1.4MB. Gerry ;)

RKane_1 posted Sat, 16 September 2000 at 2:03 AM

Krel posted Sat, 16 September 2000 at 7:20 AM

I vote for #4; the difference is obviously height and we already have hip and thigh boots available (from Phil Hokasai); there's a shortage of shorter boots!!! Go with a style that sets yours apart from other people's.....they ALL look great though..... Krel