Forum: Community Center

Subject: Some History for those who has a lack of memory:

Virus opened this issue on Sep 17, 2000 ยท 24 posts

Virus posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 1:38 PM

Dear Poser community Friends: We all have known that this events will happen sooner or latter, it doesn't surprised me that Edgenet Fired Jakc and Ed, Why? Well if you remember well when Roy Rigs betrayed Willow and the Original Poserforum owners buying the poserforum.com domain, they had a dispute for it, then Jack and his Team Takeover the old PoF, for "keep" it running. Jack and his team screwed, yes screwed Willow and other bright members of the Poser Forum community. Now he is whining at the 3d Error Code (the main channel of the Poserforum) about how bad he was treated by the EdgeNet people. Jack Welcome to reality business are this way. You took the risk and now was your turn to lost it. Sheez This is Divine Justice!!!! I can't remember how many promises you did to your Admin staff about making big money! because Renderosity, I was one of those who was deceived by you. Now you want to make us think that you are a victim of Edgenet?? Sheez Edgenet is playing a fair game with you, at least you knew very well the contract consecuemces, but the lie you told to almost the good people who put their effort to run this site was not fair from your part. This time was your turn to be screwed as you did with the Poserforum staff, and I don't feel simpathy for you. I can remember the treats about you will going to take the case to the courts against Willow and Ian, I remember the Admin boards full of sweards agains Willow and other PoF staff members, so you really think that this community could trust you? My advise for those blind followers is that you must investigate all the facts behind this matters and make your own decissions. Best Regardings Virus

SAL9000 - Hello Dr. Chandra, Will I've dream?