Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: truePose demo has been updated (Poser ->trueSpace plug-in)

konan opened this issue on Sep 17, 2000 ยท 6 posts

konan posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 8:12 PM

Attached Link: http://www.ev.ca/konan

For all of you who wish to import your poser animated characters into trueSpace, the latest demo of truePose is available as of September 16, 2000. This version fixes a few bugs encountered when using the key framer in trueSpace 4 The full version of truePose, which will feature full texture mapping (color, bump, transparency and reflection) will be available very shortly. Konan

konan posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 8:13 PM

If you would like to be on the contact list, write me an email with the subject heading "Add me to the truePose contact list" Konan

itrac posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 4:32 AM

Hello konan, Many thanks for your information, I discovered true space not a long time aga and I didn't know that it was possible to import poser caracters in it. It is really a great news ! Unfortunately, I dont have the vertion 4 of true space. Is this demo and of coourse the complete vertion fonctioning with an other vertion than TrueSpace 4 ? In any case, I am interested in demo and will be very glad if you can put me on the truePose list. Thank you. Vincent

konan posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 10:57 AM

Hey Vincent, Send me an email at konan@spacemoose.com and I'll put you on the list. The plug-in works great with the demo of trueSpace 4 and it also works with trueSpace 3, which Caligari sells a downloadable version of for $99 U.S.

PhilC posted Wed, 18 October 2000 at 9:51 AM

Sorry could not resist :) I voted for a return to the original listing. Currently I'm finding it difficult to follow threads that I'm watching. philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

konan posted Wed, 18 October 2000 at 10:38 AM

Sorry for the delay. truePose is still in full production. I just worked out the last technical barrier and I am just "cleaning" up the code. It will be available today or tomorrow, or I will personally slap myself silly. Konan