Forum: Community Center

Subject: Explain it to us Edgenet!!

twoblade opened this issue on Sep 18, 2000 ยท 30 posts

twoblade posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 10:25 AM

All right. I have seen all of this, and feel We may be missing something. Now, Edgenet, JeffH and anyone else involved, Explain this to the loyal users of Renderosity. I read in one thread that the new moderators will be elected. I also saw what I believe might help settle this. What I saw was what looked like someone from the current staff stating that should Jack and Ed be elected, they would be allowed back and as moderators. is this correct? I still feel this has been handled completely wrong on both sides. Edgenet, Old moderators, New, should have discussed any problems before it went as out of hand as it did. There are enough chat programs out there that you could have all gotten together and discussed any issues that were arising. Removing moderators without warning was uncalled for and childish. You punish all for the workings of one. Is that right? Now you have this headache all on the shoulders of 1 person as moderator. is it worth it? Explain this new setup to us Edgenet, or this site will die from lack of the base which made it so attractive to you. I am loyal to the site and those that made it as strong as it was. That was the staff that has been thrown by the wayside. Bring them back. Stop playing MINE IS BIGGER, and end this stupid mess. Talk to us. All who are involved. Edgenet, JeffH, Zygote..Who ever. Teel us straight out what is being done. And no MUMBO JUMBO. Speak it as a person, not as some legal entity. We are artists, not lawyers. Let's end this mess. TALK TO US!!! WE DO LISTEN!!! TWOBLADE