Subject: All the current facial morphs for Joy. Over 20

Anton_Kisiel opened this issue on Sep 18, 2000 ยท 8 posts

Anton_Kisiel posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 4:06 PM

Attached Link: My stuff and home for Joy

Each one is set to "1".

Anton_Kisiel posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 4:10 PM

Of course she looks better with hair

PJF posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 5:23 PM

That's extremely impressive, especially given it's your own meshwork. A couple of thoughts, probably prompted by my ignorance more than anything: This array of morph pics would work better if there was a 'default' 'null' expression to compare them against. Expression morphs are handy things, but a collection of morphs for individual facial parts would be more useful on a new figure. For example, someone may want a 'lips kissing' morph that doesn't close the eyes, or an 'eyes closed' morph that doesn't open the lips slightly. Personally, I prefer to generate my own expressions from lots of individual items. But like I said, my thoughts are probably due to my lack of familiarity with your work so far.

Mason posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 8:07 PM

Looks great! How did you darken the nostrils? I hate the glow in the dark Posette nostrils. As for mix and match MTs, Morph manager or cr2edit will allow you to go in and strip out MT channel settings in face poses so you can mix and match the poses.

Viomar posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 8:18 PM

Very wide Range of Expresions, Anton! As you said, "Easy Morphing Joy"!! I'll keep wathcing for your Posts on her Developments!! Marc

Anton_Kisiel posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 10:25 PM

Each picture is one morph not a collection of several. Don't worry about the morphs. You can get most any combo with these at different settings. Don't look at it like Zygote's. It's a different approach to morphs based on expression and not face shape. And I'm sure when she's released there will be tons of morphs made for her by people. For a default pic look down in the threadsd. There is one down there. I thought most people had seen it. Sorry.

Al posted Tue, 19 September 2000 at 7:27 AM

I think you're doing a really good character. You're both an artist and a fine modeller. AL

JeffH posted Tue, 19 September 2000 at 8:08 AM

I'm impressed. -Jeff