Forum: Vue

Subject: Boolean Newbie

Angelouscuitry opened this issue on Mar 09, 2004 ยท 6 posts

Angelouscuitry posted Tue, 09 March 2004 at 2:10 PM

This is the third time I've writen this, my browser keeps erasing me! Would anoyne be so kind as to explain to post a few screenshots explaing how to subtract one figure from another slightly larger copy of the same figure, so as to make the larger figure hollow, and suitable for Basic Glass and other very transparent material, pretty, pretty, pretty please? Any reply will be appreciated! The other day I got this IM after I questioned her of how she managed to render the image in this title: Instant Message from Jambob: Hi, I did send an email, havn't you got it yet? ummm if not, to hollow the figure you have to duplicate it, resize the duplicate slightly smaller than the original, under attributes change the properties of the duplicate figure to negative, then select the original figure and change its properties to positive, group the two figures together and you should have a hollow shell :) (I sent the email to the address you gave "angelouscuitry@lycos.com" should I try sending it to "menoruyz@lycos.com")? (Sent 3/9 03:31) [Reply] [Reply & Delete] [Reply & Archive] [Archive] [Delete] I was approaching this solution from the angle of exporting the shell from my figures native .PZ3, in the two post I wrote about doing this last week and the week before.