Forum: Community Center

Subject: Last Post - An Apology

DRIV opened this issue on Sep 19, 2000 ยท 34 posts

DRIV posted Tue, 19 September 2000 at 5:03 PM

Okay Let me Finish My Dealings With This And Move On. 1. I Don't Like What Edgenet Did Twice Now. 2. I Don't Think, For All His "Concern", Tim Has Taken Much Of a Stand To Explain Things. Jack Has And In Detail. 3. Unlike Someone's Accusation, I Am Not a "Dog" Of Jacks. I Simply Took In The Facts And Made My Own Decision. I Don't Even Know Jack. 4. As Is My Right, I Chose To Pick Apart Tim's "Summary" Of The Situation Becuadse I Found It lacking As Any Kind Of Explaination Or Attempt At Sincerity. That's Just My Opinion. 5. It Was That Post And Other Posts By Others That Led Certain Parties In Here To Attack Any And All Who Dared Speak Out Against EdgeNet. Please, Don't Take My Word For It, Look For Yourself. Twoblade Asked Civilly For Explaination From EdgeNet. Something Many Of Us Wanted. He's Asked Several Times. Has It Happened? Nope. Is It Going To? Nope. But You See He Got Made Fun Of, Belittled, And Attacked. The Only "Dogs" Here Seem To Be The Gestapo Going Around Trying To Discredit Anyone That Speaks Out About EdgeNet. And Where is Tim During All This? Mostly Silent. One Sentence Replies. He Let's Them Go Around Attacking Anyone. Look For Yourself. How Many Posts To Not Have Virus, ScottA, Or JeffH Somewhere In The Reply Thread? Then Go Back And Read The Original Message ANd Tell Me They Deserved To be Treated That Way For Asking Questions. No Way. 6. I Allowed Those Attacks On "innocent" People To Stir me And Fight Back At Them. Personally I Can Handle 5 People Attacking me. I Simply Don't Like Condecending People Who Think They Are better Than Others Or Who Attack Directly And Personally To Try And Intimidate. So I Tend To "Stick Up" For People being Treated That Way. True, No One Asked. But that Is Me. Those That Know me Know That. However, That Does Not Excuse My Actions These Arguments. Jack Is Right, This Isn't Serving Any Purpose Other Than That Purpose Those That Attack Individuals Wanted. Therefore I Apologize To My "Fellow" Artists For My Part in All This. If You Can, Understand i Was Honestly Acting On Good Intent And In Passion. If You Can't Understand That, Well, I Guess i May Be a Different Artist Than Some. Regardless, We Are Artists. And We Made This Place Great. I Do not Claim My Personal Art Is Anything Great, In Fact I Don't Think it Is. However, My Heart Is. And That's What Makes Me, Me. Hopefully Things Can Be Salvaged From All This And We Can All Move On. However, It Won't Be Here For Me. I'm Sure That's No Big Loss To Anyone. And That's Fine Because Honestly It's No Big Loss To Me. However, As a Community, It's a Deadly Blow That Has Been Dealt. I Just Don't Believe Tim Means Any Good For This Community. If He Did, In My Eyes, He Would Have Given Us More Insight And Answer. That's Just My Opinion. In Closing, Play Nice, Keep Doing Your 3D Thing, And Live Your Art. Peace