Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: Oh yeah, baby -- *that's* Bleak!

ynsaen opened this issue on Mar 10, 2004 ยท 12 posts

ynsaen posted Wed, 10 March 2004 at 1:08 AM

Attached Link: Bleak Vistas: Available now from ynsaen

Ok, *Now* available in the store, Bleak Vistas! 10 incredible soil textures and 4 amazing water textures, plus reflections, bumps, and transparencies. Designed for the RDNA microcosm, but suitable for use with any terrain Tool. Intended to bring a sense of the alien or fantastic to your renders, these textures were created with attention to small details, like tweaked Bump maps, shimmery reflections, deep transparencies, and realistic look. And they are a great price, too! They also match that other odd creation, enabling you to take these bleak vistas into the veird vale via Veird Vines -- so untablge yout tongue and head on over to the new store by ynsaen and get yours today :)

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

ynsaen posted Wed, 10 March 2004 at 1:09 AM

No postwork, straight renders, and no fancy P5 tricks, lol

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

ynsaen posted Wed, 10 March 2004 at 1:09 AM

ynsaen posted Wed, 10 March 2004 at 1:10 AM

ynsaen posted Wed, 10 March 2004 at 1:11 AM

ynsaen posted Wed, 10 March 2004 at 1:11 AM

ynsaen posted Wed, 10 March 2004 at 1:13 AM

Just a show off featuring the RDNA grove trees.

ynsaen posted Wed, 10 March 2004 at 1:15 AM

Don't forget to snag a copy of the Veird Vines, too, to help create that subtle look for the desolated temple on that alien world...

ynsaen posted Wed, 10 March 2004 at 1:15 AM

ok, that's all for now! lol

jade_nyc posted Wed, 10 March 2004 at 7:03 AM

looking good hun! you did a great job on those textures!

Tintifax posted Wed, 10 March 2004 at 8:03 AM

The textures are very well done. Congratulations!

The3dZone posted Wed, 10 March 2004 at 1:12 PM

very cool,great job!

Funny YouTube video of the week - Bu De Bu Ai