Forum: Bryce

Subject: We Are Back

hyperborea opened this issue on Mar 16, 2004 ยท 11 posts

hyperborea posted Tue, 16 March 2004 at 2:28 AM

Dear Forum Friends. As of yesterday we are back on Renderosity and our first image in a long time received a warm welcome. Due to the serious illness of Willem it will be impossible to maintain the daily postings as we used to. The sparse time we have left will be divided into Brycing and composing our electronic music. It feels good to be among friends again. Hugs Willem and Madeleine

tjohn posted Tue, 16 March 2004 at 3:01 AM

I'm glad you are finding the time to create and share with us again. You have been missed. John

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

catlin_mc posted Tue, 16 March 2004 at 5:40 AM

You both have definately been missed and I'm so pleased to see your work again. I'm sorry to hear that Willem is in ill health and I do hope he recovers soon. Best wishes to you both. 8) Catlin

bikermouse posted Tue, 16 March 2004 at 5:49 AM

Willem and Madeleine, According to the movie "Judas" and perhaps the scriptures themselves, a mustard seed of faith might work miracles. I can only hope Willem will get better. I have faith in you both. As tjohn said. - TJ

Flak posted Tue, 16 March 2004 at 5:50 AM

Welcome back you two !!

Dreams are just nightmares on prozac...
Digital WasteLanD

Zhann posted Tue, 16 March 2004 at 6:42 AM

Welcome back, sorry to hear Willem is ill, sending a little magic your way...

Bryce Forum Coordinator....

Vision is the Art of seeing things invisible...

Quest posted Tue, 16 March 2004 at 10:00 AM

Welcome back Hyperborea, love seeing you guys around these parts. Sorry to hear that Willem is ill, I hope and pray that his will be a speedy and complete recovery.

alvinylaya posted Tue, 16 March 2004 at 1:34 PM

Warm welcome back guys! Wishes of better health to Willem.

DJB posted Tue, 16 March 2004 at 3:23 PM

I am another one who is thrilled to see you back.Keep up the strength Willem...my prayers are with you.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

DawnStar posted Wed, 17 March 2004 at 2:37 PM

I'm happy to see you both return. My prayers are with you. Hugs :)

AgentSmith posted Wed, 17 March 2004 at 3:07 PM

VERY happy to see you back in the swing of things!!!! AgentSmith

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"